Thursday, February 17, 2011

14 months!

I am 14 months old!

  • I wear a size 4 diaper.
  • I wear 12-18 mo clothes...mostly 18mo and I wear 18mo-2t pajamas.
  • I love to wear hats.

  • I love to eat!  Generally the only foods that make me turn up my nose are veggies...although I've gotten to wear I'll eat brocolli and I'll eat my peas mixed with yogurt.
  • I walk ALL the time!
  • I sleep about 12 hours at night and take about a 1.5-2hr nap after lunch.
  • I talk in sentences...it's just that no one else can understand them!
  • My carseat in Mommy's car was turned forward facing this month.  I'm getting more accoustomed to the change but I still like getting to ride rear facing in Daddy's car.
  • This month I went to Ivy's 2nd birthday party.
  • I went to the park with Ivy this month and had sooo much fun.  I especially liked going down the slide head first!


  • This month I threw Mommy's keys away...wasn't so bad until she found out her key had a computer chip in it so it was quite expensive to replace.
  • I still go to My Gym.  I moved up to the next class this month so I go on Wednesday afternoons.  I also go to free play on Thursday evenings where I get to hang out with my friend Will...he's 2 and I like to follow him around.
  • I'm practicing being a big sister...I have a "bossy" voice.  I like to boss Franklin around.
  • I love to wear my "fuzzies".
  • I'm soooo happy most of the time.
  • I went to my first USC basketball game this month.


  • I LOVE to read my books.  I drag them around all day and I'll bring them to Mommy to read over and over and over.  Right now some of my favorites are Goodnight Moon (we read it every night before bed and also before my nap), Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb (makes me smile everytime), Is Your Mama a Lama, and If You Take a Mouse to the Movies (which is the book that my Mousie came with).


  • I LOVE my rocking chair that Gran brought me.  I like to climb in and out of it.  I also like to sit in the chair and read.
  • Sometimes I watch Sesame Street.  Elmo is my favorite.
  • I love my mousie...I take him everywhere I go.  Mommy often has to pry him out of my fingers when we get to wherever we're going.
  • I had my first big boo-boo when I dropped a can of tomatoes on my toe and sliced it open.  Even though that was a few weeks ago I still whine whenever I see my toe.  It's ok though...Mommy told me that if she kisses my boo-boo it makes it all better and so now she has to kiss it a lot.  Can you tell I'm a bit of a drama queen?

  • I went to the zoo with Jackson and Jacob and had sooo much fun walking around and seeing all the animals!


No comments:

Post a Comment