Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Style Section

Sunday Style Section is back! We're getting into the fall clothes so I have new material to work with! My mom and I got lots of cute clothes at our consignment sales this year :)

I LOVE this outfit. It was a consignment find in the spring...I love the little smocked top with the flared pants and depending on how much Emmie grows this winter, she might even be able to still wear it in the spring! 

Love this outfit! It's a Gymboree outfit that I found at Tot Trade. It also came with a headband and matching apple socks...quite the find! (By the way, the little bow has an apple on it!)

My little leopard girl! The top is a hoodie and she got the biggest kick out of wearing her hood up!

Today everyone wore their plaid to church :) Ellie tossed our navy bow at the grocery store one day when I wasn't looking but it would have looked great with this dress!

How cute is Emmie's little pig outfit? Both of these dresses were consignment sale finds!

(My crew was not so enthusiastic about pictures this morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment