Monday, September 10, 2012

Wine and Design

Tonight Dana and I went to Wine and Design and created masterpieces! (hahaha!) We had such a great time. My friend Twyla also happened to be there with some friends so that was neat too! For those of you who are unfamiliar with the concept let me explain. At wine and design you go on their website and they have a calendar with a different picture on each day. You pick the picture you want to paint and go on that day. Dana and I picked some lovely hydrangeas. You show up on your day with your bottle of wine (or beverage of choice) and they have a blank canvas for you. There is an artist that walks you through the steps to create your lovely design. I found that all the painting skills I learned while making little sister gifts in Delta Zeta came in quite handy....who knew! I'm very glad we had a painting that didn't have any small details! We had a BLAST painting and we both agreed we needed to go back again soon! After we finished we went to Cantina for dinner...delish!


No comments:

Post a Comment