Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ellie - 11 months!



I am 11 months!

  • When I was at the doctor a week ago I weighed 19lb (and either 2oz or 7oz...Mommy can't remember).
  • I wear 9-12mo or 12-18mo clothes and a size 3 diaper.
  • I sleep from about 7:45pm - 8am and take about a 2 or 2 1/2hr nap everyday. I do a great job going to bed. I go to bed awake and quickly fall asleep on my own.
  • I eat 3 meals a day and I mostly eat the same food everyone else eats. I also get 4 bottles of Similac Sensitive a day (breakfast, lunch, 4pm, and bedtime). Over the next month I will start transitioning to whole milk and then we will work on dropping my bedtime bottle. Today I got whole milk for the first time. I took a few sips of it at each meal.
  • I've plumped up a lot since last month...I think it's all the big people food I get to eat...I was never a big fan of baby food.
  • I'm no longer on Zantac...I've finally outgrown my reflux...yay!
  • Unfortunately when I stopped taking the Prevacid my horrible, horrible diaper rash (they're really sores) came back. I'm now getting probiotics to try to fix the problem.
  • I have my 2 teeth on the bottom but teeth on both sides of the middle ones on the top are starting to poke through...I'm going to look like a vampire soon...eek! (Hopefully the middle ones will come in quickly!)
  • I'm a good little crawler and I really like to walk holding onto someone's fingers but am probably a few months away from walking on my own...especially since I still will only pull up to my knees.
  • This month I went and picked strawberries. It was lots of fun...especially the part where I got to eat LOTS of strawberries and then rub the juice all over myself and the stroller.
  • This month I started saying "brown bear". I love to read my "brown bear" book! I will say "mama" very rarely and only if I'm upset about something. I now say "dada" when I see my daddy. I also say dog (and tried to say Franklin today) and "eeee" for Emmie.
  • I love to play peek a boo and I'm learning to play by putting my hand over my eyes although often my hands end up over my mouth instead which Mommy thinks is pretty funny.
  • If you say "hurray" I'll throw my hands up.

  •  I still LOVE My Gym! I let everyone carry me around the gym and I love hanging on the bar ( I have a very strong grip) and bouncing on the trampoline. I also love all the gymnastic activities.

  • I moved to the convertible carseat this month.
  •  This month I went to Summerville and we went to the beach and I had so much fun! I also went to my first party at Miler which was also quite enjoyable!


  • I have such a fun personality. I laugh a lot now and I'm pretty content and easy going. I will get fiesty though if Emmie tries to take my toys away!
  • I wave goodbye and hello and say "hi". I'm very friendly and wave to everyone.

This is Emmie at 11mo and here is her 11 month post.

No comments:

Post a Comment