Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Style Section

This morning the girls wore their Easter dresses my mom smocked. I love these dresses and y'all know I LOVE dressing my girls alike!

Here's a little bit better view of the smocking.

Emmie was sooooo excited to go to church today! Between illnesses and being out of town we hadn't been in almost a month and I know we were all glad to go back (well perhaps not Ellie...she's at the age where the nursery isn't her favorite place...plus for some reason they still have her in the infant room so when I went to pick her up this morning they had the lights out becuase it was naptime for the little babies but Ellie was just screaming because it is not naptime for Ellie...and she was up at 6:45 this morning so she was just mad in general) but especially Emmie. We went to brunch afterwards and my child who is normally pretty reserved around strangers told everyone that would listen that she went to church and she was wearing her church dress and her church shoes. I broke her heart a little bit a few weeks ago because when I put her to bed Saturday night I told her we were going to church in the morning and then she woke up at 6am crying and saying her ear hurt so we didn't go to church which just devestated her so I didn't tell her this time around and when I pulled her dress out the closet her eyes lit up and she said "we're going to church!!". I hope she's always this excited about church!

I love this little outfit...doesn't it look summery? My mom made the shorts and I got the top at Daff-a-deals and my friend Laura from work monogrammed it for me.

I LOVE this dress on Ellie. I'm not sure where we acquired it. I'm thinking maybe Paul's mom got it but I'm not positive. It's also nice because it's a short dress so it doesn't get in her way when she's crawling.



Love this little giraffe outfit! Brown always looks sooo good on Emmie. 
I got these lobster dresses from Smocked Auctions (on Facebook). Neither one of the girls wanted to sit still and have their picture taken so this was the best I could do...on this particular day I was especially thankful for my new, FAST camera. I NEVER would have gotten the pictures on my old camera!
I also recently got some pink and green dresses with smocked whales from Smocked Auctions and the girls wore them this past week but I forgot to get a picture.


Movie stars! I got the biggest kick out of the sunglasses...it doesn't get much more stylish than this! (Thanks Lemily!)



1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from Kelly's Korner. Turns out we both live in SC! Nice to "meet" you. I have two girls with "E" names as well :)

    ReplyDelete