Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Style Section

I have a fair amount of pictures this week thanks to my shopping trip to the outlets in Charleston...lots of cute new things!


I LOVE this watermelon bubble...it has lots of bows and a ruffle on the bottom!

How cute is this? I love the hat!

Gymboree had their cupcake line way on sale while I was there and I just love the colors. Emmie was so thrilled to have a cupcake on her shirt!

I got these sundresses from Carters. They are super soft and pretty thin so they're perfect for summer. They were even cuter in person! Plus both girls looked really pretty in that teal shade.

I'm obsessed with these shirts. It's hard to tell because of the pattern and the angle of the camera but these shirts have layers of ruffles. The brown looks so good on Emie and there was enough white to look good with Ellie's coloring as well. (These shirts are from Carters.)


I LOVE this dress I found at Gymboree for Emmie and I wish you could see it better. Ellie's outfit is also from Gymboree. I got the shorts in one of their box sales back in the fall and I was super excited to find the matching shirt on sale at the outlet the other day! The shirt is still a little big (they had the size below and the size above what she needed) but I'm sure she'll have grow into it quickly...she's definitely growing like a weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment