Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11 Months!


I am 11 months old!

  • I wear 9-12mo clothes (but mostly 12 mo).
  • I wear a size 4 diaper.
  • I have 6 teeth - 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top.  All of the top ones came in during the month of October.
  • When my mommy tried shoes on me at the store a few weeks ago I wore a size 2 but my foot has apparently grown a lot in the past 2 weeks and now they're almost too small!
  • I've started wearing big bows again and I will usually wear them for awhile before pulling them off.

  • I am no longer breastfeeding.  I'm still drinking the frozen breastmilk out of a bottle (thawed out of course) ;).  I've just started working on making the transition to whole milk in a cup.
  • I have a very healthy appetite.
  • I sleep from 7:30 at night until about 7:45 in the morning.  The whole time change really threw me for a loop so sometimes I wake up earlier than normal.  I'm getting adjusted though!
  • I usually only take 1 nap a day - right after lunch and sleep for about 1.5 hours.
  • I still get lots of colds. :(   They don't slow me down though!
  • I love to hold on to someone's fingers and walk.
  • I will stand by myself every once and awhile.
  • I like to push my wagon around the house!
  • I really like to climb stairs and my mommy is very glad that our stairs are behind a door so that I don't have easy access to them.
  • I love to play with Franklin.  It always makes me laugh when we play tug of war.
  • I LOVE to go to My Gym.  When we walk in I start clapping my hands and I laugh while I crawl out to where all the stuff is.  We go once a week for class and we usually try to go once a week for Free Play because I love it so much!  I'm excited because during the holiday season we get to go to UNLIMITED classes!
  • Last month I was still a little scared of trampoline at My Gym but now I LOVE it.  Now, when I sit on something soft or bouncy (like the mattress on mommy and daddy's bed) I bounce like I'm on the trampoline.  I will also sit on the trampoline while the bigger kids jump.  I think that's lots of fun.
  • I was a lamb for Halloween.  We went to Boo at the Zoo and I had sooo much fun!
  • This month I went to the park for the first time and had lots of fun.
  • I went to Greenville for a week and at the end of week my mommy went back to Columbia to work and Franklin and I stayed with daddy at Gran and Grandaddy's.  It was the first time I'd been away from my mommy overnight.  We both did very well...although Franklin was a little bit on edge.
  •  I went to the Greenville Zoo with Gran and mommy.
  • I went to Riverbanks Zoo with GG and mommy.
  • I love slides.

  • I crawl in everything and I've started climbing all over things. (Don't worry, this carseat was quickly moved to another room where I couldn't get to it, along with my bouncer and my baby swing.)
  • I'm getting better about saying bye-bye before the person is completely gone!
  • This month I got to help give Franklin a bath and it was soooo much fun!
  • I have started getting a little clingy to mommy.  I don't really like for anyone else to hold me if my mommy is around.  If she's not there then I'm ok with other people holding me.
  • I love to read books.  Sometimes when my mommy and I are in the den I'll just crawl into my room by myself and start looking at all my books.
  • I'm learning how to sort shapes. 
  • I also love my white noise machine and I've learned how to change the sounds.  Right now my favorite noise is the waterfall.
  • I can say "bath" and I get very excited about bathtime.
  • I jabber ALL the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment