Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Style Section

Lots of cuteness this week plus we got to break out some different outfits with the warm weather! Ellie loves to sit on the couch and have her picture taken and since Ellie has so much fun Emmie has decided that she once again likes to have her picture taken...so glad  we're out of the running away and screaming faze...at least for a few weeks..haha!
On a side note I realized the other day that at the beginning of the winter Emmie was wearing 2t shirts and now she's wearing size 4t, she's gone from 18-24mo jeans to 2t, and she's gone from 24mo dresses to 3t. Needless to say we've gone through a lot of clothes this winter! The good news...she's worn a size 6 shoe the entire time!!
Ellie's outfit is one that I made when Emmie was little and I just love the fabric and the pattern is super easy!

My friend Kristy made this onesie dress when Emmie was a baby and it still barely fits Ellie...LOVE it (wish I could have gotten a better pic but Ellie was getting tired and Emmie kept rocking the hammock).

Look at this little chunky monkey...so girly and sweet!

I wish I could have gotten a better picture of Emmie's outfit...the skirt is super cute...but really with polka dots and bows it has to be cute! My mom found this back in the fall at a consignment sale in Greenville and the weather is finally warm enough for Emmie to wear it (it was too big in the fall). (btw, Ellie was not so happy about having to do tummy time, or it could be that she was upset that her sister was pracically sitting on top of her!)

I love this pretty blue dress my mom made and it's sooo soft!
This is the first time Emmie has worn this purple smocked dress. I didn't realize until I uploaded the pic that the smocking doesn't show up well but it's pastel flowers. I always think of Emmie looking better in dark, bold colors(and blue of course with her big blue eyes) but this light purple looks so lovely.


So a few weeks ago I mentioned that I was hoping to get Ellie into one of my favorite Emmie outfits from when she was little and here it is!


This is Emmie wearing the same outfit when she was 5 1/2months old. You can definitely tell they're sisters but they each have their own unique features!


No comments:

Post a Comment