Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Playdate

We had a playdate at the Children's Garden with some awesome friends. It was 70 degrees and we had a lovely picnic and then the kiddos played and played and played. After we got home Ellie went right to sleep and I read Emmie a book and then while I was rocking her she completely knocked out! It's been almost a year since Emmie fell asleep in my arms! She took the best nap and even after she got up it took her another hour or two to comepletely wake up and have some energy. Plus since both girls took good naps, I got a nap...yay!

Kenzie...they had to leave early but she and Emmie had a great time playing before they left!

Emmie and Will

Jackson

Will and Carissa. Will was so cute...when I was changing Ellie's diaper he came over and asked me if I needed help...he's going to be such a great big brother! He also sang to Ellie and she just smiled and smiled at him...so sweet!

The kiddos had the BEST time playing on the slide!


We spent a long time trying to get them all to look at the camera at the same time. Will was quite cooperative and we could get either Emmie or Jackson to look at the camera but not at the same time!

Ellie had so much fun playing in the pinestraw!

Will and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment