Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Style Section

I've been soo bad about posting the Sunday Style Section...mostly because I've been bad about taking pictures. We're at a hard time for clothes...we're towards the end of winter so the girls aren't getting new winter clothes (with the exception of some shirts for Emmie since she's now in a 4t!) and then the past week or two it's been so warm and I've been scrounging for clothes for the girls to wear (more for Emmie than Ellie...it was summertime when Emmie was 6mo and I have lots of her short sleeve onesies pulled out for Ellie but they're just not really that exciting.) If this warm weather keeps up I might go against the Southern dress code and put Ellie in one of my favorite outfits from when Emmie was 6mo (it's white). This outfit made me want to have another little girl so that I could pull it out again....so stay tuned to see the outfit perhaps next week!




LOVE this monogrammed dress that Emily gave Emmie...and she gave her the bow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment