Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Style Section

Love the Rosalina noah's ark dress.  I also love the big bow but Emmie was not so happy about it...she took it off right after I took the picture...oh well.


This little duck outfit is one of my favorites.


Yay for the big pink flower!

I had Gymboree gymbucks to use the other day and they had next to nothing cute...luckily jeans were on sale so I got a couple pairs for the girls.  I also found this cute little ladybug dress and the shorts below...the shorts are actually more for Ellie next summer but Emmie just barely fit into them now!

I wish you could see the shorts...there is cute white detail around the edges.

I didn't get a great shot of this outfit but Ellie looks sooo good in light blue!

Emmie loves her little rocking chair and I love this little pink dress!

This picture marked a momentous occasion at our house.  I managed to get Emmie's hair in a rubberband on the side so that I could then clip a bow in it.  I have learned from reading other blogs of people who's girls wear big bows that it's the best way to keep a big bow in.  I stratagized long and hard about the placement of this rubberband and all the hard work paid off! 
My mom made this dress and it's so cute...I didn't get a picture of one of my favorite features...two little bows on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment