Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Splish Splash...and other goings on

We went to the waterpark one last time today.  Every time we go Emmie enjoys it more and more and today was no exception! 

She has fun in the pool but she REALLY loves the splashpad!


It's so much fun when the water falls on your head!



One of Emmie's new tricks is that she likes to hide under the dining room table.  This evening she went and hid under the table and I was in the kitchen cleaning up.  A few minutes later I heard her yelling "hey" over and over so I went to see what she was up to...

...she was in a box...silly girl!

We also took Franklin to get groomed today..he was very glad to get his hair cut shorter!  Emmie and I went and ran a few errands after we dropped Franklin off and each time we got back in the car she'd look at me and say "Ganklin?" (Emmie speak for Franklin).  She wanted to make sure we didn't forget to go pick up her brother!
PS.  The reason I took this picture was because after I took Emmie's picture in the box he kept following me around wagging his tail as if to say: "don't you want to take my picture.  I am awfully cute!".  Yes Franklin, you're super adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment