Friday, July 15, 2011

Ellie - 1 day old

Ellie and I had a good night last night.  She woke up about every 4 hours to nurse and then would go back to the nursery.  It worked out really well because she was eating at about the same time the nurse was coming to check on me and the tech was coming to take my vital signs so I got some good sleep in between! 
This morning Ellie and I hung out (well Ellie pretty much ate all morning) and she fell asleep about the time Paul got here with lunch (Grouchos...yummm).  Of course then it was time for her pictures but once I got her changed she went right back to sleep.


I managed to get some pics of Paul with Ellie today.


We discovered last night that Ellie likes to sleep with her hands either ovver her head or in front of her face.  Today while she was napping I snapped a picture of her with her hands over her head.


This afternoon we had some visitors and then GG, Papa Coach, and Emmie came up to visit.  Emmie was very excited to see Ellie and just loved all over her!  She kept laying her head on Ellie and hugging her.

Emmie also discovered Ellie's hands and was kissing them...it was very cute.

I love this picture of Emmie giving Ellie a kiss!

2 comments:

  1. SO sweet! Your girls are just gorgeous, and these pictures of Ellie and Emmie are priceless. I know you'll have a lifetime of them, but the first kisses have to be the sweetest. Hope you're still getting good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Emmie is going to be such a great big sister! Hope you guys are getting settled at home and I can't wait to meet Ellie!

    ReplyDelete