Monday, July 25, 2011

Sunday Style Section

Emmie was 19mo old last Sunday and I was pretty much in a haze so I didn't get a Sunday Style Section up so today we have 2 weeks worth!  Also, sorry this is a day late...I was having internet issues.

Getting hospital pictures taken.

LOVE this outfit Emmie has on...I didn't get a great picture of it but you get the idea.


Ellie's going home outfit.  I made the dress and Christa monogrammed it.  I've made Emmie quite a few of these little tie dresses for Emmie and they're super easy and very cute!

You must love the flower!

Who wouldn't love a little ruffled bathing suit.  This is my favorite bathing suit of Emmie's.


Franklin with his new haircut.  I do love when Amanda puts a garnet bandanna on him!

Emmie looks like a little school girl in her blue polo and khaki skirt!

My little monkey!

Love this little dress.

Everyone knows this little dress is one of my favorites.  It just looks so comfy!

Emmie's Uncle Blake brought her an apron from the Watermelon Festival in Pageland.  She LOVES it!

Who doesn't love a little duck?  Also, note the haircut that my mom gave Emmie...she desperately needed it!



So many great things about this picture.  #1 Pink and Green. #2 BIG PINK BOW!

Emmie's Sunday dress.  I was too slow to get one with her shoes still on.


1 comment:

  1. what does it say that these sweet little girls dress far better than I do? They're darling, Stacy. Hope y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete