Tuesday, July 19, 2011

19 months!

I am 19 months old!


  • I wear 2t shirts, 18 month shorts, 18-24mo dresses, and a size 5.5 shoe.
  • I say LOTS of words and will put them into 2 or 3 word sentences.
  • I have almost all of my teeth...it's been a busy teething month this month!
  • I am very into baby dolls right now. 
  • This month I went to the waterpark a few times and I loved it more and more each time!
  • This month I also went to the pool at Ivy's house and we had lots of fun.  I also like to play in the blow up pool in the backyard.  I also learned how to blow bubbles in the pool.
  • This month I went to a Columbia Blowfish baseball game and got to see fireworks which I thought were really neat.

  • This month I developed a deep love for shoes of all shapes and sizes.
  • I still go to My Gym every week.  I have recently started sitting in the middle of the circle during circle time and doing a lot of the exercises on my own.  I like to help lead circle time!
  • I love to sing songs, especially if they have motions.  Some of my favorites are "Little Cabin in the Woods", "Wheels on the Bus", "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Open Them, Shut Them", and "Head and Shoulders".
  • I love to read and do puzzles.
This month I got a new baby sister and I think she's GREAT!



No comments:

Post a Comment