Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Style Section

This was a slow style week.  We had lots of rainy, cold weather and of course I packed up most of her winter clothes a few weeks ago.  Most of what she wore this week was either a little on the big side or a little on the small side!

I love this little outfit and it was perfect for the weather yesterday!


This is a little Strausberg (sp?) dress that I got her back in the fall from the clearance rack.  I love the pretty spring colors!

And it has a bow in the back!

My sweet Emmie story of the day:  Today I had nursery at church and I was rocking a little boy and Emmie came over to the rocking chair and I was sure that she was all of a sudden going to want to sit in my lap since I was rocking someone else.  Instead my sweet girl looked at the little boy and then patted his back!!  She is going to be such a good big sister to Ellie!

No comments:

Post a Comment