Thursday, April 7, 2011

More tricks!

Apparently Emmie decided to pull out all the stops this week!  She learned 2 new tricks today (well one was yesterday but I didn't blog about it yesterday so you get to hear about it today). 
Trick #1:  She's started jumping into the balls at My Gym all by herself!  She's loves to jump in the ball pit so now she loves it even more that she can do it alone!
getting ready to jump

so much fun!


Trick #2:  This was a HUGE accomplishment!  Emmie learned how to drink out a straw!  I have a Tervis Tumbler that I carry around all the time and she's been trying to drink out of the straw for a few weeks and just hasn't grasped the concept well enough.  Well tonight at dinner she pushed away her milk and her water and wanted my water so I gave it to her and after a bit of coaching she figured out how to drink out of it!  She was sooo proud of herself...so proud in fact that she drank the rest of my water.  I will be going early next week to get her a cup with a straw...that way she doesn't kidnap my cup!


No comments:

Post a Comment