Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stye Section

How cute is this litte duck outfit!

And it's perfect for the warm weather!


I FINALLY got Emmie's hair pulled up...I was hoping it would lay flat so I could stick a big bow in it but it stuck STRAIGHT UP!  Not what I had planned but I love it!  We probably won't be putting it up very often...it was quite the ordeal and some cheerios were involved!

I ove this dress and it's a great summer fabric.  Emmie has a new obsession....sunglasses!  We were at the park with Ivy and she had some sunglasses and so I guess Emmie decided that wearing sunglasses was pretty cool...she gets the cutest little grin on her face when you put them on her!

I was so excited to discover that she can still fit into this outfit that I made her last year...it's one of my favorites and the pants hit about capri length now so it's perfect for the spring!




Emmie is 16 months today so check back tomorrow for her 16mo post!

No comments:

Post a Comment