Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Style Section

This is one of the outfits that I made Emmie and I LOVE the fabric.  One of the best things about this outfit is that she can wear it all year...we just stick a long sleeve shirt underneath in the winter and we're good to go!

This is the dress Emmie wore today.  See the plaid on it?  It was perfect for this Sunday because (unbeknownst to me) this week was the Kirkin of the Tarten which is a Scottish thing so Emmie fit right in.  It was at the second service and we go to the first so I went and got Emmie from the nursery after Sunday School and we went and listened to the bagpipes in the courtyard and then watched them parade into the sanctuary.  It was really neat and Emmie, my music lover, thought it was great.  After they finished playing she clapped and said "yay".

The great thing about this dress?  It has a BOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment