Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Style Section

I love this little blue courdoroy outfit.  It's paired with a light pink turtleneck, light pink tights, and her light pink bow and headband.   She was an adorable pink and blue munchkin!

It has some little applique flowers on the front but I never could get a good picture of them.  It also has a hat but she wouldn't keep it on long enough for me to take the picture.  She has started letting me put the big bows and headbands on her again which I LOVE (my mom is cringing I know but Emmie DOES like them)!

Here is the elusive brown and blue outfit that I've talked about a couple times but never had a picture of.  I think it's just adorable with all the ruffles!

hmmm...maybe it's not so stylish to have a wet rat for a pet...Emmie thought it was pretty funny though!

LOVE the ladybug dress!  1) I love that it has ladybugs (here nursery bedding has ladybugs) and 2) I love the blue...it makes her eyes really stand out.


SHOES!!!  Emmie has never worn shoes before (other than these little crocs I put on her sometimes when we're playing but that's solely for my entertainment...she kicks her feet around until she gets them off).  I decided that since it was 50 degrees outside people might start to look at me funny when all my child had on her feet were some tights.  Plus Emmie might start to complain about her feet being chilly!  Also, the older kids at My Gym (and by older I mean 2 or 3) always want to know where her shoes are...they're very concerned about the fact that she doesn't ever have shoes on.  Anyway, Emmie loves her shoes. :)


Later this week (or maybe early next week depending on how the week goes) I'm going to do a special "Sunday Style Section revisited" post.  I've been packing up Emmie's clothes that she's outgrown and I'm going to go through and post some of my favorites again!

No comments:

Post a Comment