Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Style Section

This was her Sunday outfit this week.  She dressed up even though we didn't go to church (she has ANOTHER cold, plus the whole time change did a number on her).

I really like this little outfit.  It's a Ralph Lauren shirt and her fabulous Old Navy jeans. :)  I love the ruffle on the bottom of the shirt. 

This is probably one of my favorite pictures of the week.  Gin-g got her the courderoy skirt and we LOVE it.  It is so cute and looks adorable with her pink top and pink tights.  I want to find another long sleeve pink onesie and have Christa put a cute applique on it (this one goes with a dress she has).  I was so excited that she let me put a big bow on her...how cute is it?!?  She wore it for about 10min before she ripped it off..haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment