Thursday, November 25, 2010

Catching Up

We had a busy week this week but it was lots of fun!  We went to Greenville Sunday afternoon to my parent's house.  Monday I got a lot of shopping done while my  mom watched Emmie.  It's so nice to be able to just run in a store without having to get a baby in and out of a car seat...especially when you have a lot of stops to make! 
Tuesday the day started with having Emmie's one year old pictures taken by Mark and Russell at Ernest Rawlins.  (They did our wedding pictures too.)  I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to want them all!  We did some with a tutu on, some with just her monogrammed bloomers, and some with a cute leopard print dress on.  Here's a little preview!
And this was just one I took in the dressing room with my camera...I can't wait to see how the professional ones turned out!

After we finished with pictures my Grandmother came over and we played with Emmie until lunchtime.


After she woke up from her nap my mom and I took her outside to play...it was sooo nice out...high 60s at the end of November is one of the big perks of living in South Carolina!

Gran!  Gran!  I've got something to tell you!


Look over there!  It's a bird!  It's a plane!  It's super Franklin!

Run Away!



That evening after her bath Emmie got a special suprise...her GIANT came home!  She is still just as fascinated with Ben as she was when she was younger.  It's so funny!

Emmie having a dance with her Uncle Ben.
The next morning they were eating breakfast at the same time and it took her FOREVER to eat because she was so busy staring at him!

On Wednesday we did Thanksgiving with my family.  My Grandmother came over along with Ben's girlfriend Sandy, and my cousin Michael and his wife Courtney.  We had a great time and ate lots of yummy food!  Before dinner we attempted to get a family picture for our Christmas card.  We thought it was hard the last 2 years when we were trying to get Franklin to hold still and look at the camera...well it's even harder when you have to get Franklin AND Emmie to focus...at the same time!  HA!  It was quite an ordeal and I may end up just putting a picture of Emmie and one of Franklin on there.  These are some of the more humerous outtakes!

Hey Franklin, I have an idea.  Let's both look away from the camera at the same time.  Ready? One, two, three, GO!




On Thursday morning we went to Boiling Springs, NC to celebrate Thanksgiving with Paul's extended family.  Once again we had bunches of yummy food and we really enjoyed visiting with everyone!  Emmie had such a good time because Laura Ann, Emma, and Mary Jane were all there to play with her!  I just can't get over how sweet they are with Emmie and how much she enjoys playing with them.  Emmie's face lit up as soon as she saw them!  After Laura Ann finished eating luch she and Emmie were playing in some pop-up tents that were set up and everytime Laura Ann would stick her head out Emmie would just laugh and laugh...it was so cute! 
Crawling through the tents with Emma and Mary Jane.


No comments:

Post a Comment