Monday, November 22, 2010

A Look Back: Sunday Style Section month 1

So I've decided to do a Sunday Style Section "look back".  I've decided to start with Emmie's first month even though I didn't have my blog then.  She still had some pretty cute clothes that I was sad to pack up!  I will say when I was packing these newborn clothes up (which I did when she was around 3 mo. old and we took them over for Julia to borrow) I couldn't believe that she had ever been small enough to wear them!  It's even harder for me to believe now!
The dreaded bear suit.  We would stuff Emmie in this when we went for walks!  Luckily for Emmie Abby got her a bear jacket which was much more tolerable!
I love this little sleeper.  This is waht we had her hospital pictures taken in.
Emmie getting acquainted with her puppy, Franklin. 
Franklin said boppies are stylish places to sleep!  This is also a great picture of her boppy cover.  If i remember correctly Claire and Kelly, who work with me, gave this to us and then Christa monogrammed her name on it.  We got so many compliments on the cover while we were in the hospital!
Emmie's Christmas dress from Susan.  She was so cute in it and I love the tights.  I love the experession on her face.  "Really, you're taking another picture...sigh."
I love this outfit.  The shirt says it all!
My only regret with this outift is that it was a newborn size so she couldn't wear it very long!  I really love how she looks in brown.
This is Emmie getting ready to go home from the hospital!  Underneath the sweater she had a white onesie that Christa monogrammed.  My mom knitted the sweater, hat, and booties.  They were so cute!
This is a few hours after she was born.  I was MADLY in love with her hat....it had a BOW!  I love how sweet and peaceful she looks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment