Tuesday, April 7, 2015

15 Months

I am 15 months and 11 days.

  • I weigh 19lb 14oz (9th percentile) and am 31in tall (65th percentile). When Emmie was my age she was 25lb and 30in and Ellie was 20lb and 29 3/4 inches. I'm the tallest and the lightest!
  • I wear a size 3 or 4 diaper, a size 3.5 shoe, and size 12-18mo clothes.
  • I have 9 teeth.
  • I have hazel eyes and curly light brown hair.
  • I sleep 12-13hrs at night and take a 3hr nap in the afternoon.
  • I love to eat! I eat pretty much anything. We discovered that I might have a peanut allergy so I'm going to see an allergist soon.
  • I love to quack like a duck and when I see Franklin I say "bark". 
  • I'm working on communicating my needs but still get frustrated some times. This is really the only time I get too upset about anything.
  • I can point to my nose and my tummy and sometimes I will point to my eyes, mouth, and toes.
  • I LOVE to dance!  https://youtu.be/alcrdjoOqtQ
  • I am really good at following directions. If you ask me if I'm stinky I'll go stand by my changing table, if you tell me it's bath time I go in the bathroom, if you say eat I RUN into the kitchen!
  • I like to help dress myself. I especially love to wear shoes and I'm also obsessed with everyone else's shoes. In fact, "shoes" is one of my new words!
  • I like to wear a bow. I won't always leave it in all day but I do pretty well. I will ask to wear one and when you put it in my hear I expect you to say "soooo pretty".
  • I much prefer to walk than to ride in the stroller.

  • This month I went on my first Easter egg hunt. I had a great time and quickly figured out the objective!

  • I love to play dress up with my sisters' clothes. 

  • This month I got to go to the zoo twice and had a great time both times although I really wanted to walk most of the time instead of ride!

  • I love to do anything my sisters are doing. I want to be just like them and they are so sweet and patient with me most of the time.
  • I love my yellow blanket (in the picture above) and will sometimes use it at naptime instead of the sleep sack. I still use the sleep sack at night though.
  • This month I went to Ellie's classes Easter party and I had a great time hunting Easter eggs and eating treats!
  • I love to play outside!
  • This month I went to cousin's weekend at Aunt Suzy and Uncle Clyde's house. I had so, so much fun playing with the big girls!
  • I love to help clean (and I love to make really big messes too!).










2 comments: