Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Stitch Fix #5





I have been taking a break from Stitch Fix . I was having trouble getting color in my boxes and clothes that were my style and fit me right. With summer around the corner I decided to try again. I adjusted some of the settings on my style profile and have lots of specifics about my likes and dislikes. I hit the stylist jackpot with Christine and will definitely be requesting her next time!


For those of  you who don't know about Stitch Fix...it's an online styling service. You can sign up for a fix on an "as needed" basis or you can sign up for monthly fixes. My favorite thing about Stitch Fix is that I can decided when I get a fix and I'm not locked into getting one every month. You fill out a style profile and can request specific items or types of items (for instance in this fix I requested a cardigan) and specify likes and dislikes. When your fix ships you are charged a $20 styling fee. Once you get your fix you have 3 days to decide what you want to keep and then you checkout. If you keep any items the $20 is applied to these items so you only lose that money if you don't keep anything! Most of my boxes I've kept one item but this time I kept three! There is a prepaid bag included to return the items that you don't want and you check out online where you can state why you didn't like the items you are returning. I just love the convenience of not having to go shopping with children in tow!
If you're interested in Stitch Fix you can sign up using my link and I'll get a credit once you've ordered your first fix...yippee! And then you can refer your friends and get a credit too!

o re
This is the Stinson Tab-Sleeve Top and was a big no. I always have trouble with button down shirts and I'm not really a plaid person plus the shirt was a bit big. 

The only item I had specifically requested was a cardigan as mine are all really old. I LOVE this cardigan, the Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan, and it was exactly what I was looking for! I absolutely love the way it feels...so, so soft! You can't tell in the picture but it's navy. I was a little hesitant at first as I tend to usually buy black cardigans but then I started thinking about it and I have so much I can wear with navy so this is a keeper!

I love the color of this Sam Hi-Lo Short Sleeve Tee and was thrilled when I opened the box and saw this lovely pop of color! Really though when it all comes down to it, it's just a tshirt and costs way more than what I would normally pay for a tshirt.

When I saw the description of this on my checkout list I knew immediately I would send it back. A crossfront maternity top? Definitely wouldn't be able to wear that after baby! Boy was I wrong. I LOVE this shirt (Albany Ruffle Detail Cross-Front Maternity Knit Top) and I love the material and I will definitely be able to wear it after baby gets here! I'm not madly in love with the color (it looks brown in the picture but is actually olive) so I emailed customer service to see if I could switch it out but apparently this is the only color they have it in. I definitely like the shirt enough to overlook the color issue. This one's a keeper!

LOOK! More wonderful color! I didn't request a doleman top and have always thought they weren't my style but I kept seeing them on people on the stitch fix b/s/t page and everyone looked great in them so I was super excited when my stylist included the Avah Dolman Sleeve Top! I love the way it fits and I love the color! This ones a keeper for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment