Monday, March 21, 2011

15 Months


I am 15 months (and 4 days)!



  • I weigh 25lb which is the 81st percentile and am 30in which is the 37th percentile. (I haven't gotten any taller since my 1 yr appointment so perhaps I'm about to have a growth spurt!)



  • When she was 15 months my Mommy weighed 20lb 5oz and was 32in.
  • When he was 15 months my Daddy weighed 20lb 7in and was 30.5in.
  • I walk everywhere and can also walk backwards and turn in a circle.
  • I have 7 teeth.  I have 4 on the top and 3 on the bottom.
  • I sleep about 12 hours at night and take about a 1 1/2hr nap after lunch.
  • I wear mostly 18mo clothes.  I generally wear 24mo or 2t shirts (they have to go over my big tummy!).  I wear 18mo-2t pajamas.
  • I eat everything!  I especially love meat but am not so fond of green veggies.


I love spaghetti!


  • One of my big accomplishments this month is learning to go down the stairs safely (as opposed to head first).
  • I can point to my nose, eyes, ears, sometimes my mouth, tummy, toes, and head/hair.
  • I say lots of words: Mama, Dada (but usually I just make my daddy noise), dog, water (a new word this month!), milk, Papa, yes, no, ok, again, book, bath, thank you, ball, shoes ( I do loooove shoes!), and many other words I can't think of right now!
  • I know that a dog barks and sometimes I can tell you that a duck quacks, a cow says moo, and a lion roars.
  • Sometimes if I see a picture of a sheep I'll say "baa".
  • In my book of words I can point to the ball.
  • I'm very interested in my colors book.
  • I can sign please, more, milk, and change.  I don't sign very often though...I usually talk.
  • I understand pretty much everything adults say and am very good at following instructions.  I really like to have a job.
  • At night I sleep with my mousie and have recently gotten attatched to my blanket.
  • I got a little potty this month and have grown more interested in it as time has gone on and sometimes I'll sit on it for a few seconds.
  • This month I went to the zoo a few times.

  • This month I went to the park a lot!  My favorite thing at the park is the slide...I like to go down head first!


  • I went to Summerville for a weekend this month.
  • This month I found out I'm going to have a little sister!  I'm not sure what that really means but everyone seems excited.


  • I loooooooove to read.  I especially love to have someone read the same book over and over again.




  • I've gotten pretty good at puzzles and I'll sit and work on them for a short amount of time.
  • I'm very content to play by myself for long periods of time.
  • I like to help with whatever the adults are doing...laundry, unloading the dishwasher, swiffering, etc.

  • Sometimes in the bathtub I'll put my face in the water...I can't wait until I can play in the pool this summer!
  • I still go to My Gym and I love it!  My new skill is that I will hold on the parallel bar.  I'm also getting better at "jumping" on the trampoline.  I will bend my knees and bounce.
  • I've enjoyed being able to play outside.  I would stay outside all day if I could!



  • I still really love my puppy and we play together more and more each month. One of my new favorite things to do is to get a handfull of food out of the bag and put it in his bowl. He doesn't find this as amusing as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment