Tuesday, October 16, 2012

15 Months!



I am 15 months (and 2 days) old!!

  • I weigh 20lb which is the 32nd percentile and am 29 3/4in which is the 23rd percentile.
  • At 15 months Emmie was 25lb and 30in, Mommy was 20lb 5oz and 32in and Daddy was 20lb 7oz and 30.5in. I'm clearly the shrimp of the family!
  • I got my flu shot today at my doctor's appointment and they also pricked my finger to check my lead levels and recheck my hemoglobin (it was on the low side of normal the last time they checked it).
  • So apparently I have gained less than 1 pound in the past 5 months so the doctor was a little concerned about that especially since the past few weeks I haven't been eating very good. Mommy and Daddy are going to keep an eye on my eating and if it doesn't get better than we'll go back to the doctor. (We're hoping the lack of appetite is a mix of teething and being unsettled from all the traveling we've been doing.)
  • Mommy told the doctor that I won't eat any vegetables and will very rarely eat fruits. He then asked what I did eat. Pork and chicken was the answer. He thought that was quite funny and let's face it, it is pretty strange!
  • I wear a size 4 or 5 diaper.
  • I wear size 12-18mo shirts, 12mo pants, and 12-18 or 18-24mo dresses. I wear 18mo pajamas.
  • I wear a size 4 narrow shoe. (I have a very narrow foot.)
  • I sleep 12-14hrs at night and take a 1.5-3hr nap after lunch.
  • I drink about 10-16oz of whole milk a day.
  • I am FINALLY  a full time walker!
  • I can point to my eyes, ears, nose, mouth, tongue, head, hair, hands, toes, and tummy.
  • I can tell you what a duck, cat, dog, cow, sheep, and lion say.
  • This month I went to Summerville to visit Papa and GG. We went to the beach and I got to go to my first SHS game!



  • We went to visit Gran and Grandaddy this month and we went to the Greenville Zoo and I helped host a baby shower for Mommy's friend Elizabeth.

  • This month we went to an engagment party for Uncle Blake and Emily. I had lots of fun!
  • I say a LOT of words. I don't genereally jabber...I say what I need to say and that's it.
  • I love to sit on the potty! I've pooped once and peed once in the potty. Mommy's hoping I'll be potty trained early!
  • This month we discovered that I really don't travel well. I don't sleep well out of town and I'm generally pretty grumpy and clingy too. The upside to traveling is when we get back I'm so tired I sleep REALLY late in the mornings for a few days and take great naps.
  • I love to slide.
  • I'm a pretty content kiddo (as long as my Mommy's in arm's reach) and I listen VERY well when I'm reprimanded.
  • I still just have 8 teeth.
  • I simply ADORE my sister. I want to do whatever she's doing and I follow her everywhere.

  • This month I learned to communicate that I want to sing "Itsy bitsy spider". It's a combination of saying "itsy bitsy" and doing the spider motions. I've also started "singing" along to songs.
  • I love to have my picture taken.
  • I still love to read.
  • This month I started saying "bow" and pointing to my bow holder. I usually won't wear the bow for very long but we're making progress!
  • One of my favorite treats is frozen yogurt!


No comments:

Post a Comment