Thursday, May 8, 2014

Muffins with Mom



Today was Muffins with Mom at Emmie's school. I found a babysitter for the little girls (thanks Mary!) so that Emmie and I could have some special Mommy-Emmie time. Emmie's teachers are wonderful and they and the kids had been hard at work making LOTS of surprises for the moms. I'm so impressed with everything they did...as someone who just did handprint art with three kids, I can't imagine doing it with 10 kids...eek!


We had some yummy muffins which we ate on our beautiful placemats.

(In case you can't see it her answers were...she makes our quilt, she paints my nails, she draws me a picture, she takes me to school, she takes me to dance each day.)

We also had some flowers on the table that were in adorable flowerpots!
I love the caterpillar!

(For some reason I haven't been able to add photos to the blog from my laptop the last few days so I've been taking a picture of the picture and adding it from my iPad which isn't a big deal except in pictures like this one that was sooo pretty on the laptop but didn't do well when I retook the picture.)

Before we left we all got a bag. I will be proudly taking mine to work with me tomorrow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment