Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Last Day of School



Last day of school





First Day of School




Today was Emmie's last day of 3 year old preschool. I have to say I was a little sad to see this day. I feel like Emmie is growing up so fast! Emmie had the BEST year and loved every minute of school. She had wonderful teachers and I'm thrilled that Ellie will have them next year! (Also, you should be impressed that I got my act together to get Emmie an Oh The Places You'll Go book for her teachers to sign. We're going to have her teachers sign it every year...a pinterest idea of course!)

Mrs. Terri and Mrs. Elizabeth




While I was sad to see the end of the school year I am so excited about starting our summer! We have Emmie's dance recital Saturday and then all of our weekly activities are done until the fall. We have a pool membership, a few days of My Gym Camp, and a week of Mad Platter camp. We are going to relax and enjoy the slower pace of summer and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment