Sunday, December 8, 2013

6 Years!

This weekend we celebrated Emmie's 4th Birthday and we were consumed with it all weekend (had to get the birthday celebration in early so we didn't have a baby before her party!). In the midst of all the birthday partying though we also had another celebration.
Today is our 6th wedding anniversary!
Paul and I celebrated our anniversary on Monday with dinner at the Melting Pot and it was so nice to have a night out. We had also gone to a movie together the week before while my parents watched the girls. We had 2 dates within a week...amazing!
I don't think that I ever imagined that on our 6th anniversary we would have a sweet little furbaby, 2 beautiful little girls and be waiting on the arrival of our third baby...it's crazy how fast things change in our lives! I am so blessed to have married a wonderful man who is not only a great husband but a wonderful daddy to our little girls!
Happy Anniversary Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment