Thursday, November 15, 2012

16 Months

 
I am 16 months (and 1 day)!

  • I wear a size 12-18mo clothes, a size 4 or 5 diaper and size 4.5 shoe (approximately).
  • My appetite is back in full force! Mommy's pretty sure all the traveling just messed up my whole system and that was why I wasn't eating. She thought maybe it was teething but I still haven't popped out any new teeth.
  • I STILL have only 8 teeth. Four on the bottom and four on the top.
  • This month I've suddenly decided that I like veggies! I can put away some brocolli and green beans! This makes Mommy and Gran very happy. I also really like hot dogs and have no trouble putting away 2 -3 at a time (without the bun).
  • I sleep about 12 hours at night and take a 1-1.5hr nap. Since we fell back it's been light early in the morning so I've been up earlier.
  • I'm a walking machine now and am very close to running!
  • Some new words this month are "horse", "neigh", "train" and "MINE". I will also say 2 word sentences but only using the word "my"...as in "my toy", "my baby", etc. I can also tell you that a train says "choo, choo".
  • I'm still very sweet tempered and easy going.
  • I adore "memme".
  • This month I was a sheep for Halloween and Emmie was Little Bo Peep. We went to Boo at the Zoo, the hospital carnival, and we went Trick or Treating with Jackson and Mason.



  • I went to the State Fair this month and loved seeing all the animals.

  • I went to the Zoo a few times this month and I've really enjoyed it. I love seeing the animals, riding the train, feeding the goats, and especially love riding the carousel! This month we fed the Lorry birds and one landed on my hand...I was super chill about it!
  • I am CRAZY about babies...real ones or dolls, I love them all!


  • This month I got to meet baby Elizabeth who is Mommy's Goddaughter. She is adorable and I had a great time playing with her and I was very good about sharing and waiting my turn for toys.

  • I got to paint my pumpkin this month and I was very serious about my painting!

  • I went to the Oyster Roast for Daddy's work this month and I had fun listening and dancing to the band.

  • I still don't do very well in the nursery at church. Most weeks when Mommy picks me up my face is all red and splotchy from crying.
  • I love to slide on our slide and I prefer to go down backwards.
  • I like to Skype with Uncle Ben and sometimes I'll walk over to the computer and say "Ben?".
  • I love to read books.
  • I follow directions very well.
  • I don't like to have a dirty diaper and will ask for it to be changed.
  • Sometimes I will go to the potty in the big potty at bathtime!
Emmie at 16months.

No comments:

Post a Comment