Saturday, November 3, 2012

State Fair

This post is LONG overdue but like I often say on here...better late than never!

Back a few weeks ago when the fair was in town we took the girls one Sunday afternoon. They had lots of fun. We didn't eat much fair food (just some pizza and fresh squeezed lemonade) but the girls LOVED seeing all the animals and we went in the building that has the flowers and the sand sculpture and they really liked that, especially Emmie who loves flowers! I didn't get a ton of pictures...we were busy having fun!
In the flower building. They had a seasons theme going on and that's some fake snow in the background :)

"Daddy, I think next year at the beach I'd like you to build one of those sand sculptures. "mkay?'




Ellie chilled out enjoying some pizza!

The girls loved the rabbits.


Emmie feeding the goats....one piece of food at a time, held far enough away that the goat about strangled itself gettting to the food.

Emmie cracks me up with her hair bands on her wrists. She does this because I do it and it always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment