Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Part1

We spent the first part of the week in Greenville with my parents. We enjoyed our time there and the girls had lots of fun helping rake the leaves, going on walks, visiting with their great-grandmother, and playing with Gran and Grandaddy's toys. Ellie was particularly fond of playing a game with Grandaddy that involved hiding behind a corner and jumping out and shouting "boo". He started the game and then went upstairs to do some work and Ellie kept looking around all the corners and saying "boo".  Now whenver Ellie says my dad she says "boo". I may teach her to call him Boo Radley instead of Grandaddy...haha!

Emmie always loves playing on her bike at Gran's (and she's finally mastering the pedals) and she was so sweet and pushed Ellie around some...Ellie did return the favor and pushed Emmie around some. I love watching them play together!

Emmie scrounged up a few peppers that were left on the ground from when my mom pulled her plants up a few days before we got there.

I LOVE this picture of Emmie! She was obsessed with trying to climb  the tree.

Emmie and my dad reading.

When we raked leaves we put the girls in the trash can so they could jump up and down and pack the leaves. Emmie had the BEST time playing in the trashcan...lol!


Love Emmie's silly face!

Wednesday evening we had our family Thanksgiving and it was nice to see some of our extended family. Franklin also got to meet a new friend. My aunt and uncle brought their dog Tallulah with them, she's a Shitzu and they were pretty entertaining to watch together. The girls loved Tallulah because she would hold still and let them pet her. Sadly I was very lax in my picture taking during the festivities.

We did manage to get some family pictures on Thursday morning. Emmie was not being very cooperative but we managed...pictures with an almost 3 year old are a chore!!


No comments:

Post a Comment