Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Style Section

I don't have much for this week...it's requires a lot of effort to get pictures of a busy 15mo old and a 2 1/2 year old who doesn't like the camera!

I think this outfit that Emmie has on looks so comfy! This was the best picture I had of it.

My mom smocked this dress when Emmie was little and it's one of my favorites.

I love this outfit I ordered from Zulily last spring. The dress is black velvet on the top and on the bottom it's the same fabric as the jacket. Emmie likes it because it's got some sparkle in it!

Emmie's hair has gotten super long and really needs to be cut but I just realized that I could pull it back in a ponytail which we've never done before. I think she looks sooo grown up!

This was the best picture of this outfit that I got at Daff-a-deals (it's a Chez Ami outfit). It also came with a green shirt that has an "e" on it.

Decked out for the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment