Tuesday, November 20, 2012

First Haircut!

Last Thursday I took Emmie and Ellie to Snipits to get there hair cut! Emmie's desperately needed cutting and so I figured since we were going anyway I'd get Ellie her first haircut...she needed a little shaping up! We tried to go in the morning but the times on their website were wrong so we drove back home and went after My Gym that night. (Did I mention Snipits is in Lexington...about 20-30min away. Apparently children in NE Columbia don't need haircuts.) I was a little worried that the girls would melt down with such a crazy evening..My Gym ended at 5:15 and I threw them in the car with a plate of food and fought traffic all the way to Lexington...ugh...but the girls did really well. Emmie was a little wiggly but no meltdowns or temper tantrums so all was good! Emmie was funny though because Mrs. Beth has always cut her hair at her house and even though I explained to her that Beth wasn't going to cut her hair this time (she had the audacity to move away!) I think it didn't really sink in until we got to Snipits and Beth wasn't there. Emmie was a little hesitant at first but she warmed up and then afterwards they painted her fingernails so overall she was quite thrilled with the experience! Ellie did AWESOME!  She sat relatively still and seemed quite pleased with the results. (And they didn't really mess with her curls much so Mama was pleased :) )



No comments:

Post a Comment