Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Style Section

No church picture from today. I went and took Emmie because I had nursery and Paul and Ellie stayed home because she is having a horrible time teething and has something that I believe started as teething and is hedging towards bronchitis...she's pretty pitiful. The child who has taken only one nap since she was about 8 or 9 months old slept till 8:30 and then took 2 good naps and almost took a third and was asleep within about 30 seconds of getting in her crib at bedtime. It's just pitiful.
Anyway, I did manage to get some good pictures of the girls this week. I'm just LOVING my new camera!

Lobster dresses from Smocked Auctions.

The classic jean dress.

A tutu makes everyone smile...even babies who don't usually smile for the camera! On a side rant...I feel like I can find lots of little sister shirts but I can't ever find big sister ones for Emmie...I wish I had ones they could wear at the same time.

Ellie rocking the sunglasses. Everytime we put them on her face she busts out in a big grin...and then pulls them off.

Emmie took a turn with the sunglasses...whenver she puts them on the says "look mom I'm Lucy!". (Lucy is her little friend who is always very well accessorized.)

We all know I love these outfits but I love them even more with the addition of a flower in Emmie's hair! I had to include lots of pictures of them in these outfits because they were hilarious sitting in the chair together!

For some reason I just love this picture...it's like they're comparing pedicures!

Sisterly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment