Monday, July 9, 2012

Congrats!



So I realized the other day that I never shared our family's exciting news! While we were at the beach we got a call from Blake and Emily that they had just gotten engaged! I was waiting at first until they told everyone and then I forgot that I hadn't done one...so better late then never right?


Emily's gorgeous ring!

Our girls love their Uncle "Bake" and from the first time she met her Emmie has LOVED "Lemily"..and of course Ellie loves her as well! I'm so excited that we're adding another girl to the family and I couldn't have picked out a better sister-in-law! We're all so happy for Emily and Blake and we are looking forward to all the wedding fun next summer! (Emmie doesn't really get the whole marriage thing but she is super excited that Lemily gets to wear a princess dress!)

No comments:

Post a Comment