Saturday, November 5, 2011

What we're working on...

Ellie is not a fan of tummy time and I've been trying really hard to make sure she does it a couple times a day but she still doesn't always get her head very far off the ground. She does however, LOVE to sit up. She sits in the bumbo a lot and I've recently started having her sit with the boppy behind her. She's doing so good and she really likes it...even when she's doing the lean. She can't sit up for too long with just the boppy but she enjoys trying!

This was one of the best shots I got. She's just leaning a little on the boppy.

"It's a tough decision...sit up straight or lean to the side so that one can chew on one's hand?....perhaps I'll sit here and chew and contemplate."

Attack of the furry brother!

"That dog kiss just knocked me off my feet!"

(On a side note...don't you just want to squeeze those chunky thighs?)

No comments:

Post a Comment