Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oyster Roast

Friday, Emmie and I went to the Oyster Roast that Paul's office puts on every year. We had a blast and Emmie was quite excited about going because her friend Ivy was going to be there. She and Ivy had a GREAT time dancing to the music and the band (Hot Sauce) was really good. The girls danced so much I don't think they even noticed it was 40 cold degrees outside! Emmie also tried her first boiled peanut...and LOVED it! She ate a good handful of them...it's good to know I'm raising a true southern girl!



Funny story of the night: When we got there I put a nametag on Emmie's back but I didn't think she really noticed me putting it on her because she was busy looking around. A few minutes later someone asked Emmie what her name was and she looked right at them and said "it's on my back" and pointed to her back. She said it in this tone of voice that was hilarious...she just couldn't understand why anyone would ask her such a question when she clearly has a nametag on her back!

No comments:

Post a Comment