Tuesday, November 15, 2011

4 months old


I am 4 months (and 1 day) old!

  • I weigh 12lb 14oz (24th percentile) and am 24 inches tall (33rd percentile). When Emmie was my age she was 12lb13oz and 24.5in (but funny story...she was in the 30th percentile for weight...guess baby's are getting bigger every day!).
  • I wear size 3-6mo clothes and either 3-6 or 6-9mo sleepers.
  • I wear a size 1 diaper but when we finish up all the size one diapers I'll go to a size 2.
  • This past week I FINALLY started sleeping through the night. I sleep from about 8pm-6 or 6:30am.
  • This month I started eating rice ceral. (Mommy started it early in hopes of it helping with my reflux and helping with me sleeping through the night...between the increase in the zantac dose, the rice cereal, and Mommy putting me down awake something worked!) I'm getting pretty good at the whole eating from a spoon thing!
  • I genereally take my naps in my crib now. I usually take two short naps and one long nap during the day. You can pretty much set a clock by me when I take a nap...40 minutes and I'm up! Mommy has learned to get me back to sleep when I wake up from my middle of the day nap and then I usually sleep for about 1-2 hours after that.
  • I'm pretty smiley and I have the sweetest laugh! I really like to smile at the baby in the mirror...she's so cute!
  • This month I celebrated Halloween! I was a pumpkin. We went to Boo at the Zoo in Columbia, I went with Emmie and Clara to the My Gym Halloween party, and then tick or treated at Grandaddy's office on Halloween. It was fun!


  • This month I went to Greenville to visit Gran and Grandaddy.
  • I like to be naked.
  • I love to watch my sister and Franklin.
  • Emmie has been wanting to "hang out" with me more and more. She likes for Mommy to sit me in the crib with her and she usually comes and sits next to me and reads or plays while Mommy gets a shower and she even shared her box with me!
  • I rolled over for the first time on November 10th!
  • I like to sit in my bumbo and I'm starting to warm up to the bouncer but I'm still not a huge fan of the swing.
  • I like to be outside.
  • I'm working hard on being able to sit up on my own.
  • This month I went on many playdates with Emmie and her friends.

  • I'm still very much a Mama's girl although I'm starting to warm up to other people. I'm still not 100% sure about the nursery...I like to fuss just enough that they have to page Mommy to come calm me down...and as soon as she walks in I stop crying.
  • I think my hands and feet are facinating.
  • I love when people sing to me.
  • I DO NOT like riding in the car. Every time the car stops I start crying...even if it's just a red light.
  • I do really well being dragged around to various places...grocery store, playdates, My Gym, etc.
  • I drool a fair amount and I chew on my hands a fair amount.
  • I got shots yesterday but they didn't seem to bother me at all...I was pretty pleasant most of the day (Emmie on the other hand was NOT and she didn't even get shots!).

No comments:

Post a Comment