Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Style Section - 2 weeks worth

I love this little brown smocked dress my mom made for Emmie. I think she'll probably be able to wear it through the winter and then we can hem it and Ellie will be able to wear it!

This was Ellie's dress this morning. You can't see it very well but it's white with little pink flowers on it. It's the softest cotton and I know it must be super comfy.

How cute is this little puppy onesie? The pants actually go with her elephant onesie but they work with this one too!

I love this outfit...I also love her look: "another picture mom?"

I love this outfit on Emmie and one of these days I'm going to get around to making her a leopard print bow. I have the ribbon just not the time. Note the yellow sandals...she dug them out of her closet and insisted on wearing them around the house even though they were too small.

Not so happy about getting her picture taken!

Ellie, however was more than willing to give me a pretty smile.

Ellie had on her "love bug" outfit as well but I guess I didn't get a picture of her. This was in the middle of Ellie's sleep strike so I wasn't very motivated to take pictures.

Matching butterfly shirts. Emmie loves when she and Ellie match.

Matching Rosalina smocked dresses.



One last wearing of the halloween outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment