Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Week

We spent the week of Thanksgiving at my parent's house. We had Thanksgiving with them on Wednesday evening and then went to NC to do Thanksgiving with Paul's extended family on Thursday and then heaed back to Columbia late Thursday afternoon. It was a hectic couple of days but Ellie was having some sleeping issues (as in NOT so much sleeping at night...she was up every 2 hrs one night) so it was nice to be at my mom's so that I could get some extra sleep during the day. After our first night back at home Ellie is back to sleeping through the night...hopefully. But I digress...We thouroughly enjoyed both of our Thanksgivings and getting to spend time with our families!

While we were  in Greenville Emmie had a great time helping Gran sweep the porch!




She and Grandaddy read some books.


I had some cuddle time with my girls.



Emmie decided she reallly liked to sit on the steps and hang out....so Ellie and I sat with her.

Emmie and Gran checked out the Thanksgiving ads.



On Wednesday afternoon my dad and I took Emmie to the Greenville Zoo.




Emmie got to hang out with Laura Ann, Emma, and Mary Jane while we were in NC. She had so much fun with them and they were so sweet to her! I'm so glad she has other girls in the family around her age since she doesn't have cousins. After we left she kept talking about playing with her friends.

While Emmie was playing with the girls, Ellie hung out with some of her great-aunts!


No comments:

Post a Comment