Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cupcakes

Tonight I did a trial run of the Elmo cupcakes I'm going to do for Emmie's birthday. I found the cupcakes online and was worried that I wouldn't be able to replicate them to my satisfaction so I wanted to try them in enough time to make a Plan B if Elmo didn't work out.
I let Emmie help me bake the cupcakes. She LOVES to help in the kitchen and she LOVES cupcakes so when I told her we were going to bake cupcakes she was ECSTATIC...she told everyone in the house that she was going to make cupcakes.
Emmie had a great time helping crack the eggs and stir the batter. She also got really into putting the batter into the muffin cups.




Can you tell I had a little helper!


Emmie had to sample her work when the cupcakes were done.


I was so excited about how the cupcakes turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment