Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quilts

Right after Emmie was born my friend Kristy started making beautiful quilts as baby shower presents.  I must admit that I was pretty bummed that she started doing this after I had Emmie...all her quilts are so fabulous.  Anyway, Kristy told me that when I had another baby she would make Emmie and the new baby a quilt and I was so excited!  Last week Kristy and I had dinner together and she brought the finished products...I was sooo happy...they turned out gorgeous and I love that they're completely different from each other!  I had seen Emmie's fabric but I had no clue what Ellie's was going to look like.

This is Emmie's quilt.  The bold colors really fit her personality and I love that there are so many animals on the quilt as Emmie is quite the animal lover!
(Franklin likes the quilt too!)


This is Ellie's quilt.  It has much softer colors and I really like the pattern.


(I didn't get a good picture of the back but it's cream with kind of a light khaki colored flower pattern.)


So...thank you so much Kristy for your hard work and the fabulous quilts for the girls!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Those are beautiful!! What lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete