Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! (and Sunday Style Section)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads in our lives!  Paul and I are so blessed to have wonderful dads that love us so much and have done so much for us.  Emmie has a great daddy whom she adores and she loves her Papa Coach and Grandaddy so much (they also spoil her rotten!)! 


Emmie and Daddy reading the paper together.

Dancing with Daddy!

Emmie at the beach with Papa Coach

Emmie and Grandaddy.



Sunday Style Section

I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!  I found it at Daff-a-Deals and it is so stinkin adorable!

Bows and ruffles and polka dots, oh my!

Love this dress with the little bandana!

How cute is this picture?  I had held out my hand and told her to stop so I could take her picture and she imitated me...hilarious!

This was her Sunday dress this week.  I got it at the end of last summer and I found it when I was cleaning out Emmie's closet this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment