Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Style Section

I only have a few pictures from this week.  We didn't go to church this week because I haven't been feeling great and I decided to stay home and rest instead...so no cute Sunday outfit.

I just love her little denim jumper.  It's so soft and I think it looks like such a little girl outfit!  I also love the pigtails!  Her hair has gotten a little thicker so it's easier to pull back and she's gotten better about holding still while I fix her pigtails.

USC cheerleading outfit!  We've been celebrating the success of the baseball team by wearing all our Gamecock gear!

I was so excited that this dress (which I sewed for her last year) still fit!  I knew it was still long enough but I wasn't sure if it was wide enough but it fit great!

No comments:

Post a Comment