Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Style Section

I didn't have internet access last Sunday so I have 2 weeks worth this week...although really Emmie only had 1 new outfit to wear in the last 2 weeks (gasp!).

Emmie kind of looks like an 80s rocker with her mullet and purple sunglasses...perhaps not so stylish!

Love the hat!

I love this dress that she wore to the party at Miler but I couldn't get her to hold still long enough to get a great picture!

It's very stylish to dance with your daddy!

I didn't get a great picture of this dress but it's one of my favorites...I love the bright colors.

Emmie wore her Easter dress to church this Sunday.  She went with Gran, Grandaddy, and Uncle Giant to their church and had a great time meeting some new friends and playing with new toys!

I love this little shirt and capri set!

No comments:

Post a Comment