Monday, July 24, 2017

22 Months

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, child and outdoor


I am 22 months old!


  • I wear a size 24mo shirt and 12-18mo shorts. I wear a size 5/6 shoe and a size 5 diaper.
  • I sleep from 8pm-7:40am (I'm pretty punctual with my wake up time!). I take about a 2-3 hour nap after lunch.
  • This month I'm loving cheerios with milk (and I do pretty well getting it all into my mouth), sweet potatoes, palmetto cheese and crackers, doughnuts, and ranch dressing with a side of carrots. Mommy is excited she finally found a vegetable I will eat.
Image may contain: 1 person, eating, sitting, baby and child
  • I love to wear a hat.
Image may contain: 1 person, eating and sitting
  • I have a job. My job is to get the paper every day and bring it inside. I LOVE my job. When I see the paper I say "da-da" and run go get it! Someone has to look out for my daddy!
  • In the last week or so I've really started talking a lot more. One of my new words is "mess". So appropriate!
  • I have started playing more with my sisters as a group. Perhaps I won't be scared of them forever!
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting, child, shoes, bridge and outdoor
  • Anytime I get a bump I want some "I-th" for my head. (Ice) I prefer to use our boo bunny. It makes things all better!
  • I have FINALLY started being happy in the nursery at church. The last 3 weeks I've been so happy! Mrs. Beth and the nursery workers are SO glad!
  • Since I've started talking I've been much happier.
  • This month I went to GiGi and PaPa's. I had so much fun and I went on my first boat ride!
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting
  • I have a really funny personality and I love to do silly things.
  • My favorite books this month are Huggy Kissy, Brown Bear, and my truck book. I do still love Clifford too!
  • This month I went to Hilton Head and we stayed in a hotel. I did SO well sleeping in the hotel room with everyone else.
  • Sometimes I just like to yell really loud. It's fun!
  • I love anything that has to do with water. I love the pool, ocean, splash pad, bathtub. It's all wonderful and I get so excited when it's time to play!
  • Whenever I see anyone cry I want to hug them.
  • I love to be one of the guys. I get really excited when Mommy picks out a polo shirt for me to wear because that's what Daddy always wears. I love to help Daddy, PaPa, and Grandaddy too!
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, child and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment