Wednesday, May 22, 2013

22 Months


 
I am 22 months! (and 8 days...Mommy was a little slack on this post! It's hard to find good help!)

  • I wear a size 18-24mo or a 2t. I wear a size 6 shoe and a size 5 diaper.
  • I finally have all my teeth (other than my 2 year old molars).
  • I LOVE to eat. Strawberries are one of my favorite foods right now and one of the few fruits I'll eat. I also really love fish. I can eat a 6oz salmon fillet in 2 minutes flat. Something quirky about is that when someone starts fixing food in the kitchen I go sit at the kitchen table. I am willing to wait for 30 minutes just to be the first at the table!
  • I'm talking so well now! I talk in good sentences and am pretty easy to understand.

  • I have terrible 2 moments a few times a day but overall I'm still pretty easy going.
  • I have FINALLY gotten to the point where I generally wake up happy in the mornings and after naps. I wake up happy and read my books and play in my bed for a bit and then I throw everything out and call for Mommy.
  • This month we went to Gran and Grandaddy's house for a visit and it was so much fun! They were also able to come visit us for Daddy's birthday.
  • This month I went to a farm and took a wagon ride behind a tractor.


  • I love for Emmie to read to me.

  • We went and picked strawberries a few times this month. I didn't really help with the picking but I LOVED eating them while everyone else picked!

  • I'm such a goofball. I make Mommy and Daddy laugh a lot.
  • I love to climb on things. At My Gym I spend most of my time climbing all the different ladders. I definitely keep Mommy on her toes!
  • I love to play dress up.

  • I went to Edventure this month. I LOVE the wind machine. My favorite exhibts were the grocery store and the library.






You can tell in this picture how much the Emmie and Ellie's faces look alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment