Friday, December 30, 2016

15 months

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, child and indoor
I am 15 months!

  • I am 31 inches (40th percentile) and 21lb 7oz (28th percentile).
  • I now SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were a few rough nights at first but we're all happier now! Mommy was extra excited because I continued to sleep well when we were out of town over Thanksgiving! In the past I haven't slept well when we've been traveling.
  • I no longer take a bottle at bedtime/night!
  • I take a 2ish hour nap after lunch.
  • I still just have 6 teeth. Two on the bottom and four on top.
  • I wear a size 4 diaper, a size 4 shoe, and 12-18mo clothes. Right now 12mo clothes are a bit too small for me and 18mo clothes are a bit too big.
  • I'm still a bit of a grouch but overall I'm happier than I was last month.
  • I love to eat! My favorite food is fruit of any kind! I also love eggs and cheese toast. The only treat I like is a cookie...and I LOVE cookies!
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, baby and closeup
  • I drink 12-16oz of whole milk each day and drink lots of water throughout the day.
  • I'm starting to communicate more. I will point to things I need and will try to communicate my needs to Mommy or Daddy by showing them what I need. I also say "da" for dog, "mo" for more, "bu" for book. I sign milk, please, all done, more and eat. I have also been trying to imitate word sounds.
  • This month I celebrated Thanksgiving. I celebrated with both sides of the family and we also stayed an extra night at Aunt Suzy and Uncle Clyde's house.
Image may contain: 6 people, people sitting and indoor
  • I love playing in leaf piles.
Image may contain: 1 person, child, shoes and outdoor
  • I like to color. It's what the big kids do.
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting
  • I love playing with my sisters. I still am a little hesitant to join in when all of them are playing together but I love playing one on one with each of them.
  • Roo and I have become really great buddies. We laugh and laugh all morning! She is generally very gentle with me and she loves to take care of me. If my future wife wonders why I can't take off my own shoes or wipe my own nose it's because Ruthie always does it for me!
  • I love to play outside. The slide is my favorite! I also like to walk around the yard carrying my bat.
  • I love animals.
Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, child, tree, grass, outdoor and nature
  • I discovered salsa this month. I LOVE salsa.
  • This month I went to see Santa. I was not a fan.
Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people sitting and child
  • I love to throw things. Especially if they make a loud noise!
  • I'm a pretty good listener.
  • I LOVE my pacifier. Mommy is working on sneaking it away from me during the day but I generally start looking for it after a few minutes. At bedtime and naptime I want to have one in my mouth and one in my hand.
Image may contain: 1 person, child and indoor
  • I love when someone sings to me.
  • I love touch and feel books and other interactive books.
  • I like to work on playing t-ball. I'm still working on getting the hang of swinging the bat.
  • I love to pat my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment